Connecting Potential Vendors with Active Purchasers
We have buyers registering with us on a daily basis and very often they are quite particular regarding the nature and the type of property they are looking for but as yet have seen nothing available on the market that suits them.
As a result, if you see any characteristics in a property that you may well be considering selling yourself in the list of requirements that follows, please contact us for a no obligation market appraisal.
All our potential purchasers are fully qualified by ourselves and we would always endeavour to have as much information as possible before they view your home.
- We have applicants from Berkshire looking for a large three bedroom detached house on Ham Manor only up to a purchase price of £795,000.
- Applicants from Pulborough, West Sussex, looking in the £350,000-£450,000 region who wish to live in Angmering.
- Applicants from East Sussex looking to spend between £300,000-£350,000 on a two-bedroom plus property with a good sized garden for dog and need the property to be quiet and not overlooked.
- We have applicants based in Jersey looking to return to the UK and looking for a property two bedroom-plus in the Angmering vicinity, price between £250,000 – £330,000.
- We have cash purchasers with nothing to sell, presently based in Arundel, looking to spend up to £650,000 on a three-bedroom property in Angmering.
- Applicants in rented accommodation looking to spend £200,000-£300,000 on a two-bedroom plus property in and around Angmering.
- Cash buyers based in Buckinghamshire looking to buy a suitable property that can be sub-divided to accommodate two generations, a 5/6 bedroom house or a property with a large annexe with at least two bedrooms who would also consider purchasing two properties next door to each other that could be adjoined.
- First time buyers from Berkshire looking to spend anything between £300,000 – £350,000 for a four-bedroom house, open-minded, looking for flexible, newer accommodation, based in a good area with a dining room a must.
- Cash buyers from Surrey up to £1million for property with views over Ham Manor Golf Course.
- Buyers looking to spend up to £375,000 for a well preserved detached bungalow.
- Cash buyers from Kent seeking approximately 3000 sq ft of accommodation, three large reception rooms, large kitchen, master bedroom, dressing room with ensuite. Budget maximum £750,000.